Wednesday 22 January 2014

Week 3

Hello Ladies
Still doing my mood blanket.
I'm on 21 blocks as of yesterday.
I did try and get ahead and made a few
Pink and Purple circles. Then all I had to do
was join 1 a day, but this week has been all,over
the place, so I'm a day late in posting as I
Had a bit if catch up to do.
Linking with Hazel at Hazels Crochet, who is also doing
The Mood Blanket challenge.
So if you have time go take a look at hers
and others that are joining in.
Oooo only 344 to go

Take care everyone
Sally xxx

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Sally, I can't wait to see this one grow, are you doing 18x20?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know, I hadn't even got that far in my thinking. I have gone for rows of 20 so yes maybe the 18 and so border. Hmmm have to think about that now.
      Xxx

      Delete
  2. Yay! Well done Sally, you are doing so well with this. I like your colours more and more as you progress. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, I think I like it more as it's growing, I went through a not too sure stage, but the thought of starting again is not something I want to do .
      Xxx

      Delete
  3. It is gorgeous! Love the colors, hope your week settles down.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! And you seem to have pretty balanced moods, too! ;-) Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete